OXCEL YOUTH LEADERSHIP DEVELOPMENT PROGRAMME – 2017/2018 INTAKE
With the increased numbers of social problems among youths today and the uncertainty of their career progress in the future, parents need all the support and guidance they can get to nurture and develop their potential youth. Given the right platform such as OXCEL, we believe every youth has the opportunity to envision and pursue the best possible future. They have great potential to be nurtured and enhanced with the right skills and knowledge to become quality leaders of tomorrow. OXCEL is the starting point for many youth to begin with the right skill and attitude in leading themselves and others. The OXCEL 9 Qualities of Leadership together with the right assessment methods has proven to be the best model in guiding and coaching the youth in achieving their personal goals and career progress.
The main objective of this programme is to nurture, develop, monitor, and assess the talents of youth from very young age with the right skills, knowledge, and attitude towards becoming the best, high quality, and respected leaders of tomorrow.
BENEFITS OF PROGRAMME
1. Youth participated in this programme will be taught, coached and assessed based on the OXCEL 9 Qualities of Leadership.
2. Participants will be assigned to Mentors of OXCEL for personal guidance and advised throughout the programme.
3. Participants will become a lifetime member of OXCEL with an opportunity to learn from the best Speakers and Mentors of OXCEL.
4. Participants will be monitored and assessed using our OXCEL Achievement Grid before they can achieve one certification level to another until they reach to the top most level i.e Fellow of OXCEL.
5. Participants will be instilled with the right values and positive leadership qualities starting from the young age.
ASSESSMENT & PROGRAMME METHODOLOGY
This is a lifetime programme that gives full benefits to the youths to learn the OXCEL 9 Qualities of Leadership skills and thoughts, with five levels of leadership certifications being awarded upon full assessment.
OXCEL 9 Qualities of Leadership
Once enrolled in this programme, the youths will be attending a leadership workshop for durations of 3 days/2 nights as part of the pre-certification assessment. Upon completion of this assessment, the youths will be conferred the OXCEL Youth Leadership Award 2018, by The Oxford Centre for Leadership, United Kingdom. As the youths make career progress in their life, they will continue to attend more leadership programmes such as seminars, workshops, talks, etc. organize by OXCEL. These programmes which consist of five certification levels will further enhance the youths’ leadership skills, abilities and knowledge in their life and career. Upon assessment and requirements for each certification levels, the youths can apply for any of the OXCEL five leadership certifications as follows ;
Level 1: Certificate of OXCEL (Cert.OXCEL)
Age group: 19 – 22 yrs old
Experience: Min. 1 year of leadership
Target group: University level, Supervisory, or equivalent
Level 2: Associate Diploma of OXCEL (A.Dip.OXCEL)
Age group: 23 – 26 yrs old
Experience: Min. 3 years of leadership
Target group: Senior Supervisory, Junior Executive, or equivalent
Level 3: Graduate Diploma of OXCEL (G.Dip.OXCEL)
Age group: 27 – 30 yrs old
Experience: Min. 5 years of leadership
Target group: Executives, Managers, or equivalent
Level 4: Post Graduate Diploma of OXCEL (PG.Dip.OXCEL)
Age group: 31 – 40 yrs old
Experience: Min. 10 years of leadership
Target group: Senior Managers, or equivalent
Level 5: Fellow Diploma of OXCEL (F.Dip.OXCEL)
Age group: 40 yrs old – above
Experience: Min. 20 years of leadership
Target group: CEOs / GMs, Chairman, Directors, or equivalent.
YOUTH LEADERSHIP DEVELOPMENT PROGRAMME (LIFETIME LEARNING)
THE YOUTH CANDIDATES
– Open to Malaysian youth of all races, age 15 – 22 years old
– Male or Female
– Active in school activities/sports, members or committee of associations, head of students
– Able to communicate in and understand English
– Limited to 20 pax only for 1st intake 2017/2018
– First come, first served basis
– Enrolment closing date, 10th December 2017
– Enrolment fee, GBP 250
– Administration fee, GBP 50
– Official launch date is on 30th December 2017 @ Royal Lake Club, Kuala Lumpur.
– Youth Leadership Development Workshop is on 19th – 21st March 2018 (Monday – Wednesday)
– Registration on 18th March 2018, 3pm.
– Duration 3 days / 2 nights (Tentative Schedule as attached)
– Venue, Kuala Lumpur
– Blazers measurement session on last day of programme
– Youth Learning Café.
– Review and sharing sessions
– To be held every first Sunday of the month for four sessions (3rd June, 1st July, 5th August, and 2nd September 2018)
– Time 08:30am – 11:30am
– Venue, Kuala Lumpur.
– Youth Leadership Ceremony Awards, London.
– End September 2018
– Venue, London.
– Youth Leadership Ceremony Award, Kuala Lumpur.
– November 2018
– Venue, Kuala Lumpur
OXCEL YOUTH LEADERSHIP DEVELOPMENT PROGRAMME 2017/2018
NIZAL MOHAMMAD, Fellow & Mentor of OXCEL
A celebrity speaker, and ex-MHI TV3 Host, Nizal has a vast experience in leadership communication, public speaking and presentation, and currently very active in corporate trainings particularly in the area of Personal Development and Motivation. He has been involved in many local and international Youth Development Programmes, and has contributed a lot with great passion in the development of youth today.
OUR PANEL OF ADVISORS
1. PROF. DATU JOHN KERSEY
Advisory Council & President of OXCEL International & United Kingdom
2. PROF. DATO’ DR. AZAHARI OTHMAN
President / Chief Executive of OXCEL Asia-Pacific
Founder, OXCEL Youth Leadership Development Programme
3. PROF. DATUK DR. MOHAMED NIZAM ISA
Fellow / Advisor of OXCEL Asia-Pacific
4. ANIZE NUR DATUK M.NIZAM
Fellow / Vice-President of OXCEL Malaysia
5. NIZAL MOHAMMAD
Fellow & Mentor / Principal of OXCEL-Youth Leadership Programme
6. DR. MARIA RUFINA
Fellow & Mentor of OXCEL
ENQUIRIES & REGISTRATIONS
OXCEL-YLP Secretariat (Malaysia):
+60123983723 / +60177372127 / +60102260939